Monday, November 12, 2012

Nowhere or Bust

Our first inside cabin . It was more than adequate for a 2-night cruise. I liked the layout which was more of a square than the other rooms we've had.

Another shot of the room. I think this one had more storage than some of our larger rooms.

This is the adults-only Serenity Lounge area. A very nice spot when the weather is mild!

This is the hot tub which is located in the gym. We spent quite a bit of time in here even during sail-away. There's a skylight above it so we had a view of the bridge as we sailed underneath.

The 2 times I've had sushi have been on this ship. I am good at stabbing shrimp with the chopsticks. Not so good at eating rice.

Passing the time waiting for our breakfast. Long story about that!

Where's my coffee?

This is it-"Simply Serenity"-a view of the ocean, a good book and 2,300 other guests.
I had the extreme good fortune to be reading the new posts on Cruise Critic when I came across some info about a "Cruise to Nowhere" sailing from Baltimore on Friday, Nov. 2-Sun. Nov. 4. So after some deliberation and and a couple of phone calls, we booked our weekend get-away on Tues. and sailed on Friday. Talk about a spur of the moment decision! We sailed on Carnival Pride previously last December so it wasn't necessary to take a bunch of pictures so I posted some of my favorite spots around the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment